Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Shoes-day Tuesday: 4 Fab pairs of boots that rock!

Shoes-day Tuesday: 4 Fab pairs of boots that rock!

Fall is a fabulous time of year for great shoes! I am so excited about these 4 amazing boots from +Vince Camuto , +Betsey Johnson, Zigi Tade, and +ModCloth for Fall 2014. I am all about a great boot and that is the next thing on my shopping list before it get s cold here in Florida. When I think of Fall though I think of fabulous layers, great statement necklaces and of course hot boots!

The most important thing I think is important when you buy a boot is making sure that the fit is great. Stop buying things in a hurry or settling for a boot that you don't love. At the end of the day you want to build a selection of classic and trendy pieces that will last you for a very long time. I hate that feeling when you wake up and hate everything in your closet. 



Here are 3 great picks I love from 

You may have seen these three picks on my Facebook fan page. I truly love sharing great pieces and tips on the Liz Everett Style Blog fan page www.facebook.com/lizeverettstyleblog and on instagram @LESBLOGQUEEN! It is always fun to inspire your wardrobe as well as your life because we all deserve to live beautifully.one of the best ways to start living that life is to buy one pair of shoes you love. Let's start with a great pair of boots.

It is time for you to get some great Fall pieces for your wardrobe and to really enjoy looking incredible this year! It is time to start rocking life like a runway everyday. I know you can do and I know that if you take a look at these great boots from Sole Society you will be inspired to really start getting some pieces that are quality, fashionable, and comfortable. 

Stop using the excuse that you don't have time to shop or that you don't have the money. It is time to invest in yourself and your presentation! 



FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @LIESBLOGQUEEN









SHOP THE LOOK: 

Vince Camuto high heel boots
revolveclothing.com


Zigi Girl ankle booties
nordstrom.com



Brown ankle boots
modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment