Friday, October 10, 2014

Fashionista Friday

Fashionista Friday with MacDuggal






Dresses Available at +MissesDressy.com  

Tomorrow I will publish a long awaited post featuring 5 amazing 'Little Black Dresses' and the matching makeup concepts!  I am so excited about this post that yes I had to give you a heads up! It is going to be excellent and I can not wait for you to check it out!

Fashion and beauty always go hand in because the visual is an entire picture from head to toe. It is amazing to how wonderful the people at +Mac Duggal have been to work with so during this awesome re-launch week I am so excited to feature them in my first fashion feature!



It is time to get your gorgeous back and that is just what I intend to help you do with tomorrow's post! It is always an amazing thing when I get to turn my Sassy Saturday post into a feature that will knock your socks off!

However, since it is Fashion Friday I thought I would take the chance to showcase my 5 favorite fashion quotes and you know Coco Chanel is in the building when it comes to great quotes. So take a look get inspire and please join me on +Pinterest  www.pinterest.com/lesblogqueen 










No comments:

Post a Comment